7 ways to promote
So you’ve organised the most fabulous event imaginable. Now all you need is to get people there to support the cause!
Here are some tips to help promote your event:
1. Use our promotional posters and recipe cards to get the word out and make use of your local community centre, supermarket and sports club notice boards
2. Put the details of your event up on the MS Ireland website on our calendar
3. If you have a Facebook page set up your fundraiser as an event and invite all your friends, family and co-workers
4. Go to MS Ireland’s Facebook page and tell our community about the event
5. Tweet about it! Let our Twitter community know what you’re doing to show you care!
6. Send out a press release. It would be useful to include some information about MS with your press release
7. Set up a mycharity.ie page and send the link to your friends so they can make a donation to your event if they can’t make it on the day