Information Day for Healthcare Professionals
An information day organised by MS Ireland for Healthcare Professionals:
Highlights on the day - confirmed speakers:
- Professor Gavin Giovanonni, Professor of Neurology Centre: Centre for Neuroscience and Trauma. Research Groups: Neuroimmunology. Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Dr. Jens Bansi, Exercise Scientist; PhD. Rehabilitationszentrum Valens CH-7317 Valens Switzerland
- Dr Kate O Brien: Genomics Medicine Ireland
- Irish Hospice Foundation, Planning for the future
- UL Physiotherapy Dept, MS Research Team
- Edina O'Driscoll, (TBC) Programme Manager, National Clinical Programmes for Epilepsy, Neurology & Rehabilitation Medicine, Clinical Strategy & Programmes Division
How to book your place!
Registration from 9am meeting starts 9.45am ends at 4pm. Cost of Day: €60 (including lunch). 5 CPD points available on request at the end of the day.