As part of National Palliative Care Week this is a beautiful and moving exhibition of drawings and diary excerpts by Samuel Gaine from Co. Clare.It tells his story of MS and his relationship with palliative care and Milford.
Yoga classes to help improve health and wellbeing. Ongoing throughout 2018
Informal get together for people with MS and family/friends.
Group led physiotherapy classes for people with MS, starts 13th September.
Yoga classes for people with MS, starts 20th September
Group led yoga classes for people with MS and family/friends, starts 20th September.
An information day organised by MS Ireland for Healthcare Professionals:
Highlights on the day - confirmed speakers:
- Professor Gavin Giovanonni, Professor of Neurology Centre: Centre for Neuroscience and Trauma. Research Groups: Neuroimmunology. Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Dr. Jens Bansi, Exercise Scientist; PhD. Rehabilitationszentrum Valens CH-7317 Valens Switzerland
- Dr Kate O Brien: Genomics Medicine Ireland
- Irish Hospice Foundation, Planning for the future
- UL Physiotherapy Dept, MS Research Team
- Edina O'Driscoll, (TBC) Programme Manager, National Clinical Programmes for Epilepsy, Neurology & Rehabilitation Medicine, Clinical Strategy & Programmes Division
How to book your place!
Registration from 9am meeting starts 9.45am ends at 4pm. Cost of Day: €60 (including lunch). 5 CPD points available on request at the end of the day.
Physiotherapist led exercise programme for people with MS.
Group led Yoga classes for people with MS and family/friends, starts 24th August.