Work With Us
There are currently employment opportunities in MS Ireland.
The Financial Controller is a key member of the Senior Management Team reporting directly to the Chief Executive and as necessary briefing the Board of Directors/Trustees at their scheduled board meetings.
This is a new role within the Finance team. This role has been created to meet growing business needs and to support additional compliance responsibilities under SORP Accounting for Charities. The successful candidate will be the assistant manager in the Finance Department and will deputise for the Financial Controller as required
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
- Provide and maintain a high standard of care in accordance with MS Ireland Care Centre Policies & Procedures
- Contribute as a key member of the MS Care Centre Care Team in the provision of holistic care to Residents using a person-centred planning approach and acting with professionalism at all times.
- Ensure that patient confidentiality is respected and that the dignity of the Resident is assured and maintained at all times having regard to the Ethos of the MS Care Centre.
- Participate in and provide person centered care for Residents while ensuring regular contact with residents at all times.
- Liaise with and ensure good relationships with all members of the multidisciplinary team in the MS Care Centre.
- Communicate with Resident’s, relatives and visitors with courtesy and consideration.
- Assist in the mentoring and delegation of Resident care to Trainee Support Staff as appropriate.
To learn more and to apply download the information pack here
Qualifications and Experience:
- Be registered in the general division of the Register of Nurses maintained by Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- At least six months post registration experience.
- Neurological Nursing experience desirable but not essential.
To Learn more and apply download the information pack here
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
MS Ireland is now seeking a skilled Digital Marketing Executive to work as a key member of our National Fundraising and Communications Team. Your focus will be to support the fundraising and communications team to champion digital fundraising across the organisation and maximise digital fundraising opportunities through a variety of channels, products, and tools, helping us grow our digital capability and achieve targets in 2022.
FULL AND PART TIME PHYSIO
We are recruiting for two posts to join our physiotherapy team and run group online and in person exercise classes for people with Multiple Sclerosis and other neurological conditions. Based in Limerick And/or remotely.
Deadline February 25th