Work With Us
There are currently employment opportunities in MS Ireland.
REGIONAL COMMUNITY WORKER : KILKENNY
To ensure that programmes, identified by MS Ireland, are available within existing resources in the Region e.g., Getting the Balance Right, Self-Management, Newly diagnosed etc.
To respond to contacts made by PwMS and their families.To complete an assessment of need to include, goal setting, planned Development, personal advocacy, and referral to appropriate agencies.
SENIOR PHYSIO : GALWAY
To provide a quality physiotherapy service in line with standards of physiotherapy practice and statutory registration. To provide quality physiotherapy assessment and treatment to people with MS.
Regional Community Worker : Dublin North
MS Ireland is hiring a Regional Community Worker for the Dublin North area who will ensure that programmes, identified by MS Ireland, are available within existing resources in the Region e.g., Getting the Balance Right, Self-Management, Newly diagnosed etc. To link and develop appropriate working relationship with the HSE but specifically with the Primary Care Structures and make appropriate referrals. To identify and apply for additional sources of funding and/or resources, e.g., Lottery, community grants, etc. to fund the provision of identified programmes.To work closely with the Regional Team and local Branches to ensure that effective communication is maintained between local Branches and the regional office.
Case Worker- CAVAN MONAGHAN
In Cavan/Monaghan the MS Society provides a support service to people with MS in collaboration with the Adult Physical and sensory team who provide a multidisciplinary service to adults aged between 18 and 65 years, who present with
- Static and progressive neurological conditions
- Traumatic and non-traumatic brain injury
- Other physically disabling Neurological conditions.
The post holder will provide a service to persons who have a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Prioritising newly diagnosed and those availing of the HSE Physical and Sensory Disability Services
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
- Provide and maintain a high standard of care in accordance with MS Ireland Care Centre Policies & Procedures
- Contribute as a key member of the MS Care Centre Care Team in the provision of holistic care to Residents using a person-centred planning approach and acting with professionalism at all times.
- Ensure that patient confidentiality is respected and that the dignity of the Resident is assured and maintained at all times having regard to the Ethos of the MS Care Centre.
- Participate in and provide person centered care for Residents while ensuring regular contact with residents at all times.
- Liaise with and ensure good relationships with all members of the multidisciplinary team in the MS Care Centre.
- Communicate with Resident’s, relatives and visitors with courtesy and consideration.
- Assist in the mentoring and delegation of Resident care to Trainee Support Staff as appropriate.
To learn more and to apply download the information pack here
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
MS Ireland is now seeking a skilled Digital Marketing Executive to work as a key member of our National Fundraising and Communications Team. Your focus will be to support the fundraising and communications team to champion digital fundraising across the organisation and maximise digital fundraising opportunities through a variety of channels, products, and tools, helping us grow our digital capability and achieve targets in 2022.
TRAINEE CARE ASSISTANT NATIONAL MS CARE CENTRE
To provide high quality respite care to people living with Multiple Sclerosis and encourage and empower residents to live the life of their choice to the fullest potential.
Date Published: June 16th 2022