Annual General Meeting 2021
Please see below the Notice of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ireland’s Annual General Meeting ('AGM'). All documentation including the Notice and the AGM Information Pack is available on our website ms-society.ie. The following link will bring you to the AGM Notice and Information Pack (which includes the financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2020 and the Candidates’ Profiles).
Votes for the AGM may be registered virtually at the AGM or by proxy. Here is the link to the Proxy Form.
NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF
THE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS SOCIETY OF IRELAND LIMITED
Notice is hereby given that the twenty second National Annual General Meeting of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ireland Limited will take place in the MS Care Centre, 65 Bushy Park Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6 and via Zoom on Friday, 17th September 2021 at 5.00 p.m.
(Note due to social distancing requirements, it is envisaged that the Chief Executive will only be in attendance at the meeting. The AGM will be recorded.) To attend the AGM virtually (via Zoom), members need to complete the registration form on page 60 of the AGM Information Pack and we will send the zoom link to you on receipt of your registration form.)
The AGM is being held for the following purposes:
The Chairman’s Address and Report
The Chief Executive’s Address and Report
To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following resolutions which will be proposed as ordinary resolutions:
- To receive and consider the consolidated financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2020 together with the directors’ report and the auditors’ report thereon
- To re-elect Mr Rory Mulcahy as Director
- To re-elect Mr Maurice O’Connor as Director
- To elect Dr Carol Ellis-Barton as Director
- To elect Mr Anthony Kelly as Director
- To authorise the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors
By Order of the Board