- Date: 26-27 January 2024
- The event will start with dinner on Friday, starting at 19.00.
- Proceeding with the main event on Saturday, ending at 18.00.
- Location: The Gibson Hotel Dublin
- Theme: Expanding Employment and Educational Support for Young People with MS
- After the Young People’s Festival, where we focused on employment, we will proceed to focus on education and life-long education.
What to Expect?
Immerse yourself in a dynamic atmosphere where young individuals living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) between the ages of 18-35 will come together to explore and ignite change in the realms of education and employment. The event is inspired by the MS Barometer's recommendations, aiming to expand support and create opportunities for young people with disabilities.
- Engaging workshops
- Inspirational speakers
- Meet other young people living with MS from across Europe
- Practical tools and resources
- Fun activities that will create long-lasting memories
If you’re interested in attending, please send your expression of interest with the subject line ‘EMSP Young Persons Network’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.