Summary of key asks
- €600,000 increase in annual funding to optimize the use of the MS Care Centre.
- Investment in specialist service provision by voluntary neurological organisations.
- €2m investment in neurology services to address growing waiting lists and unacceptable waiting times for neurology services.
- €4.5m investment in neurorehabilitation services.
- Multi-Annual Investment Programme of €211m each year for five years 2020-2024 for community services for people with disabilities.
- €28.38m investment to support Housing Adaptation.
- Automatic entitlement to a GP Visit Card for all on Long Term Illness Scheme.
- Ring-fence saving from the 2016 IPHA agreement for spending on access to new and innovative medications.
- Supporting voluntary organisations to raise awareness of Assisted Decision Making.
Read our Pre-Budget Submission here
This submission has been prepared by Aoife Kirwan, Information, Advocacy and Research Officer. Questions and comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org