'Understanding Multiple Sclerosis (MS)' is a free online course that aims to improve understanding and awareness of MS. Members of the public will increase their knowledge of MS-related issues and those in the MS Community will be empowered to create and contribute to personalised MS management plans.
The course is designed for anyone with an interest in Multiple Sclerosis including -
- People living with MS, their families and carers
- Medical and nursing professionals
- Allied health professionals
- Advocates, service delivery staff, support workers
The course consists of six modules addressing the areas of -
- Biology and Pathology
- Diagnosis and Symptoms
- Demographics and Introduction to Risk
- Risk Factors
- Disease Management and Support Strategies
- Living with MS
This course starts on the 16th September 2019. It is a 6 week course that takes 2 hours a week. To register for the course click the link below.
This course was developed in partnership with Multiple Sclerosis Limited, and in collaboration with the Wicking Dementia Research and Education Centre.