The Centre for Pain Research at NUI Galway, with support from MS Ireland, invite you to take part in a research project which will investigate the effects of an online mindfulness-based intervention that has been designed for people living with primary or secondary progressive Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
You are eligible to take part in the study if...
- You are aged 18 years or over;
- You have been diagnosed with either primary-progressive multiple sclerosis (PPMS) or secondary-progressive multiple sclerosis (SPMS);
- You are not currently undergoing any form of psychological treatment;
- You are not currently experiencing any psychological illness or cognitive impairment;
- You are not currently undergoing any mindfulness-based therapy;
- You can provide informed consent;
- You have regular access to a computer and to the internet;
- You are fluent in the English language
Before you decide whether you would like to be part of this research project, it is important that you understand why we are carrying out this research and what it will involve. Download participant information