AIMS Research Network
All Ireland Multiple Sclerosis Research Network (AIMS-RN)
MS Ireland are proud to support the AIMS-RN. This will be the largest collaboration of MS researchers across the island of Ireland, providing a unique opportunity for scientists, clinicians and people living with MS in Ireland to accelerate MS research.
The goals of the All-Ireland MS Research Network are to:
- Deliver cutting-edge research in multiple sclerosis that focuses on limiting disease progression
- Train the next generations of leaders in multiple sclerosis research
- Communicate multiple sclerosis research activities and discoveries to the public, research community and key stakeholders
- Collaborate on multiple sclerosis research programmes nationally and internationally to achieve the mission of the network
The network was established by researchers from across Ireland. These researchers are:
- Prof Denise Fitzgerald
- Dr Yvonne Dombrowski
- Dr Alerie Guzman de la Fuente
- Dr Claire McCoy
- Dr Una Fitzgerald
- Dr Jill Mahon
The AIMS-RN will focus on supporting research that targets disease progression in MS.
This network can be found here www.aims-rn.org
AIMS-RN Summer School Scholarship’
AIMS-RN is opening a call for budding multiple sclerosis researchers, at undergraduate or early postgraduate level, to apply for the first AIMS-RN Research Summer Scholarships.